So….. Let me just get this out there. This was my first time recording myself attempting and badly failing at show casing….well anything. With that said, here are my lessons learned.
- Read about what you are show casing first. I watched my husband record baseball card breaks and some how I thought this would be as easy as he made it look. lol
Yep….. That’s my only suggestion for now. I have had this box for almost a month now and I know…….Why the hell did I not open it sooner. Well the simple truth is my life has been just ridiculousness busy.
July’s Theme – Slight of Hand
What’s in the box????
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell – This book came with a signed book plate. I have not had a chance to read it just it looks amazing. I will let you know what I think as soon as I do.
- Jane Austen Playing Cards designed by Prospero Art – I haven’t opened them yet. My son and I cards all the time….so soon:)
- Orange Blossom Perfume Roller by Wick and Fable – This smells amazing but it’s not a scent I would wear. It’s more a smell you would want your room to smell like. I would definitely by theirs candles based off the smell of the perfume.
- Book Locket Necklace (designer not listed) – Made of Zinc Alloy. It came with a cute little description. Its…….. ok. I’m sure if I was 20 years younger it would be awesome.
- New York Jazz coloring book by Walter Foster Studio – This was a great addition to the crate. I will definitely be buy some other coloring books as gift to people I know that like to color! The store part of the site was down when I was looking for a link to share. I found these for sell on Amazon.
- Inej Artist Print by Stephanie Brown – You really need to check out her site, she is amazing! I have seen her art shared all over the internet. I’m glad to put a face and name to the this fabulous art work.
Over all rating 5/5 ——– I loved it and its totally worth the money. The book alone would would cost you $12-19 bucks (depending on when and where you bought it). So 30 bucks isn’t to bad. It’s like getting special swag which I love.
I will post August Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo theme tomorrow!!