Little back story why I start ordering LitJoy Crate – This summer I was able to attend BookCon and it was amazing. I met lots on wonderful people there, including the ladies that founded LitJoy Crate. I happened to setting next to them for the D.C. panel. They were really down to earth and great at marketing. Well…. it did not take much convincing once they told me their August theme was featuring Leigh Bardugo’s Wonder Woman: Warbringers! Eeeekkk….Sold
August Theme – Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Starting this book tonight!!! It came with a signed book plate, wonder woman tattoo, and a book mark.
- Bubble Trouble Bath Bomb by A Court of Candles: This stuff smells wonderful! The scent was called Cauldron Bubble: Autumn harvest – peach – Apple – Pear. Sooo…. I’m not a bath taker but my 8 year old son loves them. He saw the word bubbles and volunteered to take a bath to test this bath bomb out. It did not make his bath bubbly like he was hoping but I fixed that:) The bomb dyed the water black but when the tub drained there was no residue which made me happy. He smelled like a peach! It was not over powering at all and really quit pleasant. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to others.
- Amazon Oath Pillow Cover – Art created by Alexis: lol….I thought this was a pouch or a bag when I first saw it. It looks great and feels silky. I will have to get a pillow for it.
- Themysscira Candle by A Court of Candles: I’m burning it right now:) Really!!! I’m not sure if A Court of Candles sells anything that smells bad. This place is definitely going on my places to shop for gifts list:) For me or others but mainly me:)
- Kaz and Inej Print by LimeTown – Love love love this piece! It’s going in a frame!
- WW Button – LitJoy Creative – These are great! I love them and so does my kid. Which has ran off with two of them already:)
- Lasso of Truth Necklace – LitJoy Creative – Made of zinc alloy gold plated. I wont wear it but its cute.
Over all rating 5/5 — I love it 🙂
Here is a list of all the places I found selling special, exclusive, or autographed copy’s of Warbringer. I swear I’ve seen some place on the internet with this list but I’m not able to find it now. So here’s the list and if I miss any I will add the links later:)
Don’t forget about the Pre-Order giveaway Underline is hosting – Click here for link
Click here to enter!
Enter for your chance to win a full set of signed books from the Grishaverse consisting of the new paperbacks of the Shadow and Bone Trilogy and the hardcover editions of the Six of Crows Duology; Grishaverse enamel pins; Grishaverse buttons; a limited edition box, bookmark, and sampler of The Language of Thorns; and one The Language of Thorns t-shirt.
Celebrate the release of The Language of Thorns! FYI – Some events may be ticketed so make sure you check with the bookstore for more info.
Monday, September 25
Tuesday, September 26
Wednesday, September 27
Thursday, September 28
Politics & Prose
Friday, September 29
Stepping Stone Theatre
Bookseller: Red Balloon Bookshop
St. Paul, MN
Saturday, September 30
Schuler Books & Music
Grand Rapids, MI
Monday, October 2
Omaha Public Library
In conversation with Rainbow Rowell
Hosted by The Bookworm
Celebrate the release of Wonder Woman: Warbringer! FYI – Some events may be ticketed so check with the store to find out more info.
Tuesday, August 29 – 7:00 PM
B&N: The Grove at Farmers Market
Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, August 30 – 6:30 PM
Books Inc. Opera Plaza
San Francisco, CA
Thursday, August 31 – 7:00 PM
University Book Store
Friday-Sunday, September 1-3
Decatur Book Festival
Tuesday, September 5 – 7:00 PM
Community Christian Church
Bookseller: Anderson’s Bookshop
Wednesday, September 6 – 7:00 PM
B&N Union Square
New York, NY
Thursday, September 7 – 7:00 PM
King’s English Bookstore
Salt Lake City, UT
Friday, September 8 – 7:00 PM
St. Charles City-County Library
Bookseller: Main Street Books
St. Peters, MO
Saturday, September 9
Bookmarks Festival of Books