Little back story why I start ordering LitJoy Crate – This summer I was able to attend BookCon and it was amazing. I met lots on wonderful people there, including the ladies that founded LitJoy Crate. I happened to setting next to them for the D.C. panel. They were really down to earth and great at marketing. Well…. it did not take much convincing once they told me their August theme was featuring Leigh Bardugo’s Wonder Woman: Warbringers! Eeeekkk….Sold
August Theme – Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Starting this book tonight!!! It came with a signed book plate, wonder woman tattoo, and a book mark.
- Bubble Trouble Bath Bomb by A Court of Candles: This stuff smells wonderful! The scent was called Cauldron Bubble: Autumn harvest – peach – Apple – Pear. Sooo…. I’m not a bath taker but my 8 year old son loves them. He saw the word bubbles and volunteered to take a bath to test this bath bomb out. It did not make his bath bubbly like he was hoping but I fixed that:) The bomb dyed the water black but when the tub drained there was no residue which made me happy. He smelled like a peach! It was not over powering at all and really quit pleasant. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to others.
- Amazon Oath Pillow Cover – Art created by Alexis: lol….I thought this was a pouch or a bag when I first saw it. It looks great and feels silky. I will have to get a pillow for it.
- Themysscira Candle by A Court of Candles: I’m burning it right now:) Really!!! I’m not sure if A Court of Candles sells anything that smells bad. This place is definitely going on my places to shop for gifts list:) For me or others but mainly me:)
- Kaz and Inej Print by LimeTown – Love love love this piece! It’s going in a frame!
- WW Button – LitJoy Creative – These are great! I love them and so does my kid. Which has ran off with two of them already:)
- Lasso of Truth Necklace – LitJoy Creative – Made of zinc alloy gold plated. I wont wear it but its cute.
Over all rating 5/5 — I love it 🙂
So….. Let me just get this out there. This was my first time recording myself attempting and badly failing at show casing….well anything. With that said, here are my lessons learned.
- Read about what you are show casing first. I watched my husband record baseball card breaks and some how I thought this would be as easy as he made it look. lol
Yep….. That’s my only suggestion for now. I have had this box for almost a month now and I know…….Why the hell did I not open it sooner. Well the simple truth is my life has been just ridiculousness busy.
July’s Theme – Slight of Hand
What’s in the box????
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell – This book came with a signed book plate. I have not had a chance to read it just it looks amazing. I will let you know what I think as soon as I do.
- Jane Austen Playing Cards designed by Prospero Art – I haven’t opened them yet. My son and I cards all the time….so soon:)
- Orange Blossom Perfume Roller by Wick and Fable – This smells amazing but it’s not a scent I would wear. It’s more a smell you would want your room to smell like. I would definitely by theirs candles based off the smell of the perfume.
- Book Locket Necklace (designer not listed) – Made of Zinc Alloy. It came with a cute little description. Its…….. ok. I’m sure if I was 20 years younger it would be awesome.
- New York Jazz coloring book by Walter Foster Studio – This was a great addition to the crate. I will definitely be buy some other coloring books as gift to people I know that like to color! The store part of the site was down when I was looking for a link to share. I found these for sell on Amazon.
- Inej Artist Print by Stephanie Brown – You really need to check out her site, she is amazing! I have seen her art shared all over the internet. I’m glad to put a face and name to the this fabulous art work.
Over all rating 5/5 ——– I loved it and its totally worth the money. The book alone would would cost you $12-19 bucks (depending on when and where you bought it). So 30 bucks isn’t to bad. It’s like getting special swag which I love.
I will post August Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo theme tomorrow!!